Welcome to my blogspot

This is my first attempt at putting out my paintings to the world. I hope you will enjoy viewing them as I did creating them. All my art is original .I paint with most mediums espnes especially ones that are within my arms reach. Oils, pastels acylic, watercolours, pencil and paint on any material I find handy. My love for Plants, Nature and People and our Earth will be revealed in may forms throughout this blogspot. Stay tuned .PPP



Thursday, March 3, 2011

"Wild Blue Flags" Watercolour

I'm in a bit of a delicate watercolour mood this  week. Trying my best not to let myself get overwhelmed with projects and staying as close to the "Spirit of Nature " as can be expected during this transitional time of year . These wild "Blue Flags" that grow in the wet spots around rivers and ponds seem to evoke a calm and reserved feeling in me. A time to reflect on the beauty of our natural water-ways and time to respect the wild places that remain untouched by human interference. Its always a blessing to meditate in these special places and offer thanks for our abundance. Peace and respect are simple objectives to live by.

No comments:

Post a Comment