Welcome to my blogspot

This is my first attempt at putting out my paintings to the world. I hope you will enjoy viewing them as I did creating them. All my art is original .I paint with most mediums espnes especially ones that are within my arms reach. Oils, pastels acylic, watercolours, pencil and paint on any material I find handy. My love for Plants, Nature and People and our Earth will be revealed in may forms throughout this blogspot. Stay tuned .PPP



Friday, February 11, 2011

If not for my garden, where would I find inspiration ?

As a passionate gardener I will be posting links messages from the website

Dear Gardening Friends:
People in the London area care passionately about community and shared gardens, and about urban agriculture. During the last few years you have gardened in your own yard or  at a community garden, participated in a meeting or workshop to do with community gardens, watched a film about urban agriculture, or participated politically as an advocate for urban agriculture.

In some way, you have contributed to your home, your
neighbourhood, your work and your community through your interests.

Some of you - some of us - know each other; some just know about
each other or have heard about each other’s gardens or work.
The developers of the new Community Gardens London website are inspired
 by ideas and projects we & #8217;ve heard about during the last few
years. We intend the website  http://www.communitygardenslondon.ca/ to
be a point of communication. We hope that it connects up people and
projects, as we celebrate the shared and community gardens in London and area, and support and advocate for food producing gardens and theirrole
in urban food security. We offer it to you humbly. We ask that you look
it over and get in touch.

We will add information to the website about the many people and projects that have to do with community and shared gardening in Londonand
area. We look forward to finding ways to work together in this celebration,
support and advocacy. We believe much can happen.
We hope you will drop us a line through  communitygardenslondon@execulink.comand tell us your interests.

Sincerely and with best personal regards,

Christopher Downing
Robyn Harvey
Maureen Temme

.

No comments:

Post a Comment