Welcome to my blogspot

This is my first attempt at putting out my paintings to the world. I hope you will enjoy viewing them as I did creating them. All my art is original .I paint with most mediums espnes especially ones that are within my arms reach. Oils, pastels acylic, watercolours, pencil and paint on any material I find handy. My love for Plants, Nature and People and our Earth will be revealed in may forms throughout this blogspot. Stay tuned .PPP



Tuesday, February 15, 2011

No Regrets

"No Regrets"  began in an acrylic class and I didn't finish it in the allotted two hours. (Its way too much fun to schmooze). What started out as a watercolour "Begonia" ended as a "White Magnolia" mixed media painting.  After picking and choosing parts I liked of the photograph I worked from, I finally  finished "No Regrets" White Magnolia (I promised myself not to fiddle with it).
Mmmm lets wait and see about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment